Friday, August 29, 2008

Cheesey Beef Enchiladas

I don't have an actual recipe for this, but it's super delicious and easy to add your own favorite flavors to it :) Oh it's also ingredients we usually have in the house so it's an easy last minute meal especially when I haven't been to the store! Enjoy!!

1 lb ground beef - cook with some onion (i usually just toss in some miced onion), salt, pepper, chili powder or ground red pepper if you like spice and recently I have been adding a little bit of mole if I have it.

Mix ground beef with one can of corn , enchilada sauce and some sour cream. I usually just eyeball these.

Use a 9x11 rectangle baking pan and put 1/2 bag shredded cheese (mexican, chedder, whatever you have on hand) sprinled over the bottom of pan.

Put "heaping" spoonfuls of the meat/corn mixture into flour tortillas (i usually end up with 7-8) and put seam down in the pan. Put some more enchilada sauce on the top of the enchiladas and then sprinkle with the other 1/2 bag of cheese.

Bake for 25 minutes at 350!

I usually serve with mexican rice or beans or a salad.

No comments: